APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES CONDITIONS OF SALE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALEThe Client agrees to the following conditions of sale:
- 100% payment required on all units prior to manufacture, dispatch and/or delivery
- Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and supplier price changes
- All pricing is at RRP based on customer payment via EFT. Credit card rates apply
- All Sales orders are valid for 7 days
- All units remain the property of The Wine Room until fully paid for
- All risk in using the units shall pass onto the Client upon delivery
- All products are subject to stock availability. Lead times are from date of payment, exclulding shipping time
BRAND WARRANTIES AND LEAD TIMES
- For full conditions of sale, please refer to the specific brand supplier’s website
- Artevino: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 12-14 weeks
- Bosch 3 year warranty. Lead time: 1 week for CPT and JHB; 2 weeks for other areas in CPT
- Bottega Del Vino: Lead time: 3-5 days. Goods returned only if undamaged and in original undamaged packaging
- Coravin: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 1 week
- Enomatic: 3 year warranty. Lead time: 4-8 weeks. Excludes gas supply and connection
- Eurocave: 3 year warranty. Lead time: 12-14 weeks
- Gaggenau: 5 year warranty. Lead time: 10-12 weeks
- Kaelo: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 1-2 weeks
- Látelier Du Vin: Lead time: 3-5 business days
- Le Verre De Vin: 1 year warranty. Lead time 2-3 weeks. Excludes gas supply and connection.
- Liebherr: 3 year warranty. Delivery and install included in CPT, DBN and JHB. Lead time: 1 week
- Riedel: Free delivery on orders over R 1 500.00 only. Lead time: 1-2 weeks. Conditions of sale: www.reciprocal.co.za
- Schott Zwiesel: Lead time: 1-2 weeks. Goods returned only if undamaged and in original undamaged packaging
- Scotsman: 1 year warranty. Lead time: 3-5 days
- Sensorist: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 3-5 business days
- SMEG: 2 year warranty on small appliances / 3 year warranty on major appliances. Lead time: 2 weeks
- Snomaster: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 1 week
- Tefcold: 1 year warranty. Lead time: 1 week
- U-line: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 1-2 weeks
- Vinturi: Lead time: 1 week
- Winterhalter: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 2 weeks. Pricing includes install in most RSA cities
- Zalto: Lead time: 1 weeks. Goods returned only if undamaged and in original undamaged packaging
- Zzysh: 2 year warranty. Lead time: 1 week
WINE DISPLAY PRODUCTS CONDITIONS OF SALE
“Products” shall mean all goods sold by The Wine Room directly or indirectly to a “Client” for the purposes of storing, holding or displaying wine, spirits and goods related to wine or spirits.
“Client” shall mean the natural or juristic person/s to whom the Products are sold directly or indirectly by The Wine Room.
“The Wine Room” shall mean Wineroom Proprietary Limited T/A The Wine Room, Company Reg: 2017/295871/07; Vat: 4580282830, the entity responsible for selling the “Products” to the “Client”
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY
- The Wine Room warrants that the manufacture of Products shall conform in all material respects with their quoted description and specification at date of delivery to the Client.
- You may make a Returns Request to The Wine Room for a return or exchange of a Product within 10 working days of receiving that Product if you receive a damaged or faulty Product, subject to you sending us an image of that Product.
- When returning your Products, the Client must:
- Package the Products safely and securely for protection during transport;
- Include all labels, accessories and parts that were sold with the Product.
- Include copy of invoice
- Include the return claim form
- Failure to follow any of these return requirements could result in the return claim being declined.
- If a Returns / Refund Request is accepted (as determined by The Wine Room in its sole discretion), The Wine Room will either exchange the Product or return the (full or partial) Product price paid by you via the original payment method used to purchase the Product.
- The Client shall cover the cost of the return of the Product to The Wine Room and these costs will be reimbursed after the claim is approved.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds of our Products if you change your mind.
- By purchasing one of our Products, you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained in this Warranty and Returns Policy
- The Wine Room reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or change in any way, any provision of this Warranty and Returns Policy
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Wine Room shall not be liable to cover costs in a claim:
- If the Product is of an unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear; and/or
- Due to misuse of the Product, using it in an abnormal manner or failure to take reasonable care; and/or
- Due to failure to follow any Instructions in the Product Install Guide; and/or
- Due to difficulty in assembling or installing a Product (unless caused by faulty components); and/or
- Due to structural failure of the Client’s walls, ceilings or floors or other built structures onto which the Product is fitted during installation.
- Related to installation charges, cost of removal and/or cost for reinstallation.
- If the costs exceed the purchase price of such defective Products
- The Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Wine Room and its directors and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, consequential damages and expenses arising out of or related to the Client’s use of the Product, or in any way involving injury to person or property or accident occasioned by the Product sold by The Wine Room to the Client.
- The Wine Room shall not be liable to cover costs in a claim:
- A Client Cancellation request shall be submitted in writing to The Wine Room within 24 hrs from the date of payment
- Cancellation requests will be processed at the sole discretion of The Wine Room
- The Client will be liable to pay:
- all outstanding costs and expenses incurred by The Wine Room prior and up to the date of cancellation, including but not limited to manufacturing and/or shipping costs; and
- a cancellation fee to the total of 10% of the total sale value in lieu of income lost
Pricing and Payments
- The Wine Room shall commence with an order only once the Product has been paid in full by the Client.
- Shipping costs for Products are excluded from listed Product pricing; and shall be provided to the Client at date of order.
- The Wine Room reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue Products (or part thereof) and/or modify pricing of Products without notice at any time.
Manufacturing Lead times
- Timber and Steel product lead times are approx. 4-5 weeks excluding courier
- Lead times for Products shall be issued to the Client at date of order.
- The Wine Room cannot guarantee the holding of all stock at all times and lead times for the manufacture of Products may vary.
- The industry holiday between the 15th December and the 15th January shall not be counted as part of the lead-time.
- Ownership in all Products sold, shall, notwithstanding delivery, remain vested in The Wine Room until fully paid.
- The Wine Room shall not be responsible for any Products of the Client which are held or stored on the Site for whatever reason, and all risk in such Products shall remain with the Client upon delivery.
- If The Wine Room is prevented or delayed in performing any obligation under this agreement for any reason beyond the reasonable control of The Wine Room, then The Wine Room shall be excused from performing or timeously performing that particular obligation for the duration of that prevention or delay. In this instance, The Wine Room shall inform the Client thereof in writing as soon as reasonably possible.
- For the purpose of this agreement, “Force Majeure” shall mean any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Wine Room and shall include but not be limited to: the inconsistent and/or inadequate supply of electricity by the official South African energy supplying body, war, riots, epidemics, accidents, breakdown or damage to The Products where Products such are not part of The Wine Room’s equipment or under The Wine Room’s control, industrial action by workers or employees, or earthquakes, floods, fires or other natural physical disasters.
- Intellectual property rights in terms of the design and detailing of all Products and its parts by The Wine Room shall remain the property of The Wine Room at all times.
- The images used to represent various products are specifically selected to provide a visual representation of the actual item. These images are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as an actual indication of item, feature, size, colour or any other specification.
- The Wine Room does not sell, share or distribute any personal information collected.
- The Wine Room may at its discretion use the information stored for marketing purposes related solely to The Wine Room.
- Timber and veneer are a natural Product with grain, knot and shading variations that contribute to its unique character. Although care is taken to match colour and pattern, The Wine Room shall not warrant against colour, surface or grain variations in timber and veneer Products due to it being a natural Product.
- The Wine Room shall not warrant against inconsistency in painted or powder coated surfaces due to the manual process involved during painting.
- Our Resin-stone surfaces are hand-made using natural stone and resin composites; and as such The Wine Room shall not warrant against colour, surface or pattern variations on our resin surfaces
- The Wine Room makes every effort to display colours and images of our Products as accurately as possible in printed or digital images; however, The Wine Room cannot warrant against differences in colours compared between printed or digital Product images and the Product.